NYC Private Investigations by Experienced NYC Private Investigators
A+ Investigations & Loss Prevention, LLC.
NATIONWIDE BACKGROUND CHECKS
If you have a legitimate need to check the background of someone, perhaps a boyfriend, girlfriend, neighbor, teacher, business partner or relative, then A+ Investigations & Loss Prevention can help.
Our NYC Private Investigators can provide you with detailed background check information on any individual in the United States to help make informed personal or business decisions. All information is confidential.
BEST OVERALL CRIMINAL HISTORY REPORT
So how do you get the best overall criminal history report? We recommend a New York licensed Private Investigator conduct a criminal record check in the subject’s significant county/counties of residence for the past 7-10 years and statewide check of every state the subject lived in the last 10 years. If the subject lives in a county near a major metropolitan area, we recommend a check in both counties.
BEWARE OF THE “INSTANT” BACKGROUND CHECKS
Most of the Background Check web sites that you will find on the internet are nothing more than sites that automatically search through FREE public records sources or buy old outdated information and resell it to you at 20 times the cost. Most of these online database companies are not Private Investigators.
– Verify their true identity and their age
– Verify their SSN
– Provide 5 to 30 years of address history
– List phone numbers of the person and his relatives
– Provide possible prior marriages or divorces
– List judgments, tax liens, bankruptcies
– Cite and real estate holdings past and present
– Perform (1) state-wide criminal check
– Provide other known assets including vehicles, boats and airplanes
– List all known business associations (Corps, FBN, UCC’s, etc.)
– Provide other available information that you request
CONTACT A+ INVESTIGATIONS & LOSS PREVENTION FOR ALL YOUR PRIVATE INVESTIGATION NEEDS
- Infidelity/Matrimonial Investigations
- Witness Locating/Statements
- Insurance Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Civil Investigations
- Missing Persons/People Locating
- Worker’s Compensation
- Nationwide Background Check
- Missing Persons
- Deadbeat Parents
- Loved Ones
- & more…
There are many signs of a cheating husband or wife, and most of them are the same for women and men. Here are some ways to tell if your spouse is having an affair.
- They lose interest in sexual intercourse
- They don’t say “I Love You” as often
- They accidentally call you another name
- They cannot look you in the eyes
We accept a wide range of payment methods for your convenience.
Copyright (c) 2019 A+ Investigations & Loss Prevention, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Licensed by The New York State Department of State Division of Licensing Services